– Digitization of the Patriarchal Manuscripts (SOP) – Damascus, according to the universal and scientific high standards.
– Digitization of 266 Manuscripts of Mor Matta Monastery, Iraq (Dayr Mar Matta Mosul, DMMM)
– Digitization of 73 Manuscripts of St. Jacob of Serugh Monastery, Germany (Mor Ya‘qub Monastery Warburg -MYMW).
– Acquiring digital images of 13,000 Syriac manuscripts, taken by the team of Hill Museum and Manuscript Library, in Tur Abdin and Mardin, Turkey; Aleppo and Homs, Syria; Mosul, Iraq and Jerusalem, Palestine. Cf. the catalogued manuscripts here: https://www.vhmml.org/readingRoom/collections, and for the uncatalogued collections, see: https://www.vhmml.org/readingRoom/uncatalogedcollections
– Digitization of the Patriarchal Manuscripts (SOP)- Atchaneh, according to the universal and scientific high standards.
– Cataloguing and classifying the Patriarchal Archives.
– Digitization of the manuscripts from some villages near Mosul:
a- Mort Shmouni Church, Ba‘sheeqa (CMSB)
b- Mor Gorgis Church, Bahzaneh (CMGB)
c- Mort Shmouni Church, Bartelleh (MSHB)
– Cataloguing the Patriarchal Manuscripts.
– Digitization of the Patriarchal Archives, according to the universal and scientific high standards.
– Digitization of the Manuscripts of St. Mark Cathedral – New Jersey.
– Cataloguing the Manuscripts of Mor Matta Monastery, Iraq.
– Cataloguing the Manuscripts of Mosul villages (Ba’sheeqa, Bahzaneh and Bartelleh).
The Patriarchal Library
– Developing an electronic program for the Library and cataloguing almost twenty thousand books.
– Merging St Aphrem’s Clerical (Theological) Library, Ma‘arat Saydnaya, with the Patriarchal Library.
– Continuation of installing the rest of the books (almost two thousand).
– Addition of new and old books particularly in Theological and Syriac Studies.
– Digitization of important ancient Syriac Resources, and uploading them to the Department of Syriac Studies Website.
– Merging the Patriarchal Library branch of Atchaneh, with the Main Library in Ma‘arat Saydnaya.
– Offering the service of e-books for the books preserved in the library.
– Turning the library into a cultural center, and a digital platform to serve researchers who want to view the Syriac Manuscripts, preserved in the Middle East.
IGNATIUS YACOUB III, Life of Patriarch Saint Severus the Great, Damascus 2018 (2nd ed.) [arabic]
AKHRASS, Roger – SYRYANY, Imad (ed.), 160 Unpublished homilies of Jacob of Serugh, 2 vol., (Damas 2017) [Syriac]
BEHNAM, Gregorios Boulus, Articles on the Syriac Church, ed. Shatha El-Khoury, Damascus 2017 [arabic]
AKHRASS, Roger, The Calendar of Martyrs and Saints (Damascus 2015) [Arabic+Syriac].
AKHRASS, Roger (ed.), The Consecration of Holy Myron, according to the Rite of the Syriac Orthodox Church of Antioch (Damascus 2015).
AKHRASS, Roger – KIRAZ, George (ed.), The Order of the Installation of the Patriarch (Damascus 2014).
Near future project:
– The Book of Common Prayers (Sh-himo) in Syriac- Arabic
The Syriac Orthodox Patriarchal Journal (New Series)
Three volumes were issued until now, with the sum of twenty two articles in theological, historical and liturgical Syriac studies. (For more details, please check the journal page on the website here).